Ersatzklammer für Befiederungsgerät Bitzenburger - RW
Bitzenburger, das bekannteste Befiederungsgerät auf dem Markt.
BITZENBURGER jigs have set the industry standard for fletching tools for over 50 years. It is today's only true precision fletching instrument used by every major manufacturer of quality arrows around the world. Unparalleled quality along with simplicity, design and precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Designed by experienced archers for the perfectionist who wants the finest fletcher in the world for perfect arrow making.
• Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feathers and vanes.
• Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size available today.
• Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
• Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120ş, 4 fletch 75ş x 105ş, and 4 fletch 90ş can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60ş x 120 ş 4 fletch or 120 ş 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
• All metal parts.
• Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet.
Bitzenburger precision die cast clamps are available in three different models. Straight clamps for offset as well as straight fletching, right clamps for true right helical fletching and left clamps for true left helical fletching.
• Each clamp is precision ground to assure identical blade matching. Right and left helical clamps are ground with a radius to achieve a true helical fletch
• Hollow recess allows for thumb and fingertip control preventing slippage in the hand.
• Graduated scale at the rear of the base of clamp to allow for consistent spacing of feathers and vanes accurately from the nock.
• Knife edge on base of clamps eliminates build up of surplus glue.